Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Very First Birthday!

I had the best time at my birthday party. First of all, Grandma is in town SPOLING me and I am loving it. She is so much fun and is even goofier than Mommy, which I didn't think was possible.












My birthday party was so much fun and I got to eat cake for the very first time. At first it was a bit weird and it got my fingers all sticky. But then Mommy put a dab of frosting on my lips and YUMMY!!!Why have Mommy and Papa kept this from me all this time? All I know is that I'm not eating peas again ever!








































Everyone sang happy bithday to me and then we opened gifts. I got some really cool gifts too and will be playing with them for a long time. As you can see, I have lots of good friends to show me how these toys work. Thanks everyone!























The adults had a good time too and drank lots of apple and pomegranate martinis.










I am such a lucky baby to have such wonderful family and friends to celebrate with! Thank you all for being there. Mwah!

2 comments:

. said...

You really know how to party, girl! Thanks for sharing the celebration on-line.

Papi

ANDRE and JAY said...

Looks like so much fun. Hope you had a fabulous day :) Happy Birthday sweetie pie.