Thursday, December 11, 2008

On the Eve of My First Birthday.....

I have grown into such a beautiful "big" baby girl, or so that is what Mommy and Papa tell me. I can crawl, chase a ball, chase Mama around the house, tug on Papa's leg, and even stand for a short while. I can out-squeal ANYONE and I play pat-a-cake like a pro. I love music, hate peas. I have 8 teeth. I prefer books to stuffed animals and even many toys. I love playing with others but especially big kids and babies. I love to cuddle, bounce, and play peek-a-boo, especially with myself in the mirror. And in my first year of life, I have visited 9 states (MI, WI, IL, IN, MD, VA, FL, AZ, NV) plus D.C.

Can you imagine what I'll accomplish in my second year of life?????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go baby Natalie! mwah! Auntie Val

ANDRE and JAY said...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl....

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to some of those places. Next time, take me with you.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Papi

Anonymous said...

Hope you had an awesome 1st Birthday Natalie!!! we miss you and can't wait to see you again. Love Uncle Dave