Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Parenting Group Christmas Party

We hosted our Parenting Group Christmas party on Wednesday and it was a great party. I was dressed up in my Santa outfit for the occasion.


Here I am playing with my friends Aiden and Avarie. All of the babies loved my toys!!!!


Mama and I pose with my friend Colin and his daddy Christopher. Colin's Mommy and Daddy call him "Tornado" because he is a super fast crawler...even Mommy had a hard time keeping up with him.


Check me out standing with Avarie! I love to stand, but can't quite figure out how to sit back down.
Here is Helen and her Mommy and Daddy. They brought yummy cookies!

Abby and her Mommy Becki had a good time too. But I think Abby gave me her cold :-(

Thanks to Avery, Colin, Aiden, Helen, and Abby for coming over. I had a blast!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a hostesss! Love the Santa thing. Red may just be your color. Keep throwing throw parties. And save a cookie for me.

Papi