Friday, June 12, 2009

Another Milestone

I am 18 months old today! Wow...time sure flies when you're having fun! I don't have any stats to report as I don't see my pediatrician for another 2 weeks. Mama thinks I am somewhere around 21-22 pounds and guesses that I am 32-33" tall.




These days, I am super busy. I have lots of play dates and Mama and Papa take me outside several times a day so I can walk, explore, and chat with our neighbors.





When I see people I love, I like to hit them on the head. Mama has been trying to tell me "gentle" and "no hit", but what fun is that....REALLY?






I like to get people to chase me, especially boys.






We have lots of girl power on LaSalle. Here I am with all of my favorite friends. I wasn't so happy though because I had just fallen and got my very first boo boo with blood and everything. Mama cleaned it out and put band-aids on and I harldy cried. I am such a big girl!


Papa loves the girl power too, though he won't admit it!



I LOVE swings now, and laugh uncontrollably when Mama asks if I want to go one. Here I am next to my friend Kyle at our parenting group park playdate a couple of days ago.



Of course I still cruise around the house, chasing balls and getting into Mama and Papa's stuff as much as I can. Gosh, I love being 1!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, 1.5 Such an active, popular young lady... and good looking too.
Hang on to that remote. That way, you'll always know where Dad is.

Keep cruisin'

Papi

Anonymous said...

Happy 1.5 year cousin! I see you're getting tall and skinny! I need some pointers for my figure...
Always great to see new picts of you and what you've been up to!
Love,
Talia