Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summertime in Michigan

Summertime has FINALLY arrived here in Michigan and boy am I having a great time! I just want to be outside walking, exploring my neighborhood and seeing my friends. I love to cross the street and I know now that I must hold Mama or Papa's hand when I do so.



We spend a lot of time at parks, and I am mainly interested in going on the swing.


We get together with our good friends and neighbors often. Joe and Nancy's deck is the best spot in town!




We hosted dinner with the Bonello's one night and we just had such an awesome night. I played so much with Gian, Francesca and Allie - I didn't want them to go home.






Concerts in the park are back, so every Tuesday night we head to a park near our house to listen to music. Last week a heavy rock band played and I wasn't sure what to think of that.




Mama finally caved in and bought pool passes up at our city rec center after 3 days of scorching 90 degree heat.

On rainy days, I hang out with my friends and practice sharing my O's.

Mama and Papa love to hang out in Royal Oak. On Father's Day, we had dinner at Bastone and the strolled up and down Main Street.

I also Papa a cool Simpsons audio card. Papa didn't have much time to enjoy it though....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you're at home everywhere: At the park, in the pool, on Dad's shoulders, in Mom's arms. Glad to see you're also surrounded by culture: Royal Oak, heavy rock, the Simpsons.
See you soon. beautiful.

Papi