Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Vacation

Ok, we didn't go anywhere, but even better is that I got to spend lots of quality time with Papa, who had 2 weeks off from work!

We played a lot...Papa is showing me how to conduct a train!


I helped Mama bake several times...it is very important to wipe the icing off of the cupcakes before serving them.


Since it is cold outside, we spent a lot of time at Somerset. I LOVE going up and down the elevators and escalators and basically just cruising the mall....an action I'll perfect by the time I am a teenager.


I also had my 2-year checkup. I am 35" tall (Mama insists I am 36", but I was not cooperating when the nurse was getting my height and weight so we'll never know) and I weigh 27 pounds 10 ounces. I gained back all the weight I lost when I had the H1N1 virus! I am a very healthy happy 2 year old!


Snow is pretty fun to walk on....


but I sure wish it was about 30 degrees warmer so my nose wouldn't freeze.


Mama got to watch Hope for an afternoon, so I came over for a while and played with my friend. Eating was an experience...Hope wanted nothing to do with the turkey I was eating and I almost gagged eating one of her raspberries!


Finally, the Umland's hosted the New Year's Eve party again and I played with the big girls for hours and had a blast!!!! They sure do love me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl, keep that nose warm! You may need it later. All that activity should help. Cooperating with nurses is not high on my agenda either. 36" it is.
Love, Papi