Sunday, March 21, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA and UNCLE DAVE!!!!!

So many March birthdays to celebrate! First, Happy Birthday to PAPA!!!! I crawled into Papa's bed this morning to give him a nice big birthday kiss! I love my Papa sooooo much! He makes me laugh like no one can, and we both love cars and motorcycles, salty chips, and hanging out.

Papa playing with me when I was just a week old!


Family picture during the week I was Baptised.


Me and Papa in Washington DC


Enjoying warmth in Florida....




Also, Happy Birthday to my Uncle Dave in Las Vegas! I couldn't find any pics of me and Uncle Dave, so here is one with him and my super sweet cousin Talia. Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a big day there and here. We'll be talking to you later. Meanwhile, give Dad a big kiss from us, too.

Love, Papi

Anonymous said...

thanks Natalie and family for the cards and birthday wishes - had a fun birthday - had my parents visit and ate very well!! bises