Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mazel Tov Emily!

Last weekend, we went to our friend and neighbor Emily's Bat Mitvah! It was our family's first, and boy did we have fun! The party was held at the Livonia Rec Center, which has rock climbing, a gym, and a super cool pool with big slides, a hot tub, and a lazy river. We hung out with our friends Jeff, Francesca and Allie for much of the night, which was AWESOME! Here we are after the party....did I look sleepy or what?



I stayed in the pool for an hour! My hands, feet and lips were purple, but I had no intention of getting out! It was just like summer inside - 80 degrees! But yeah, my blood is thin like Mama's so the 80 degree water was awfully chilly.


Why would I want to leave? Francesca and Allie were there and played with me and Papa in the pool. I LOVE hanging out with the big girls!


Allie was amazing as she reached the top of the gigantic climbing wall!!! We cheered her on!


Papa didn't make it so far, however. We cheered (laughed is more accurate) Papa on too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yow! What a blast! What a great way to celebrate.

And here in the desert, I thought I'd be in the pool well before you. You are looking good, girl.

[Tell Dad that harness looks painful. Time for a trip to the hot tub.]

Love, Papi