Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fun Weekend!

We started the weekend off at a birthday party for my friend Ani who turned 3!!!! There were lots of kids to play with and we ran around everywhere. What a great afternoon! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANI!!!!

Here is Ani playing limbo. She made it pretty far...she is such a big girl.


Papa and Charlie did what they do best....chill!


After the party, we just hung out for a while. Is my little brother a cutie pie or what?


Today, we enjoyed an afternoon in downtown Birmingham. We played at my favorite playground and Papa remembered to bring my soccer ball!


Then we grabbed lunch and had a picnic on the grass. Mama and I were acting silly!


We'll have to do this again - we had so much fun!


Charlie wasn't impressed.


Charlie has been practicing his tummy time.


After naps, we went to the pool and I did what tiggers do best...jump!


Swim lessons start tomorrow...happy swimming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yow! Party, park, pool. And what's this about swimming lessons? From the looks of things, you'll be teaching.

Have a good sleep tonight, big girl.

Love, Papi