Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Out and About

We are having a great summer, but with the high heat and humidity, we are inside more than we had hoped. But once in a while we get to the zoo. Here I am checking out the fountain.



Charlie wasn't as impressed with all the animals as I was.


I get awfully goofy at home! Here I am practicing my rap pose. Whaaaaazzzzuuuup?


Charlie is getting bigger every day. At 3 months, he weights 16 pounds 5 ounces!!!!




Charlie has a pretty good routine going. He LOVES bathtime, but then he is ready to crash for the night.


Last week, my Godmother came to visit us! She helped Mama out so much and it was fun to have someone else to play with me. Charlie really loved Aunt Jennifer too! We miss her and hope she comes back soon.


Mama and I hanging out...


Last weekend, we went to the Birmingham Farmers Market and Booth Park. It was soooooo hot and humid so we didn't stay long. Charlie zonked out so I reminded Mama: "shhhhhhh"


This evening, we went to the Kids Cruise in Royal Oak!!! There were soooo many cool things to do but we got there kinda late, so the lines were long.


But Papa and I did ride the super bouncy slide! I climbed up mostly by myself....


and then Papa and I came bouncing down! I CRIED cuz I wanted to go again, but the lines were soooo long. Next year we'll be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That ALL looks like fun. And that slide looks HIGH. Such a brave girl you are. Next time, you'll have to coax me up there with you.

Stay cool!

Papi