Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Charlie!!!!! Part I

My baby brother is 1 year old today!

Here he is exactly one year ago. Such a sweet little bear. Who knew that one year later he would become such a monster baby!


I adore my little brother, even when he takes my toys and tries to eat them.


Charlie got to open one of his presents early...a new buggy from Mamie and Papy!!! He likes to honk the horn and follow me when I am riding my tricycle.


Charlie is a happy boy who loves loves loves to eat!


Papa and Charlie get awfully silly together.


More pics to come from his birthday party!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Chachoo!
I cant wait to see you so we can celebrate live!
kisses, Talia

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the 'old man'. We can see you're taking very good care of him... and of Mom and Dad, too. Nice of you to leave Chachoo all the birthday cake. Maybe he'll let you borrow those wheels.

Party on, beautiful!

Love, Papi

Lucas said...

Cher Charlie
j'aurai aimé manger mon gâteau d'anniversaire comme toi ( ça me donne des idées pour la prochaine fois !!!) .Tu as tellement grandis ! je vois que Natalie te fais plein de calins tu en as de la chance d'avoir une grande soeur !!
Plein de bisou à mon( presque) jumeau d'anniversaire ...
Lucas