Thursday, June 2, 2011

Charlie's 1 Year Stats

So Charlie is cheating a little...his one year statistics were actually taken a few days shy of his 13 month birthday. But it's close enough!


Height: 31 1/2" (86%)
Weight: 24 pounds, 9 ounces (68%)
Head Circum: 18 1/2" (62%)

He is a perfectly healthy and happy baby, especially when he is eating! Check out Charlie's first taste of ice cream...


He is of course my little brother...and I love him to pieces. He is quite sad when he wakes up and doesn't see me because I am at pre-school. We play so well together.


Charlie had his first bike ride the other day. He likes it as much as I do!


Charlie loves to eat....and loves getting messy. When he is full, he throws his food on the floor. He thinks he is helping!


No, he doesn't have a caffeine addition...yet. Papa says we can't have coffee till we're at least 5 ;-)

No comments: