Sunday, August 3, 2008

My First Trip to the Zoo

A few weeks ago, Mommy and I met Andi and Evan (and baby girl in Andi's belly) for my very first trip to the zoo! My favorite things to do at the zoo are people watching, the bear fountain and the ducks we saw swimming in the lake. The Detroit Zoo is so pretty and only 2 miles from my house. Why did Mommy wait so long to take me. Well, now we have a year long membership so we go at least once a week.



Mommy and me post with Evan in front of the bears. I think Andi's sunglasses look fabulous on Evan...and so did he!











Okay so I am not always so interested in the animals. Hey, I'm only 7 months old and my hands are feet as still the coolest things on earth. Here I am with Mommy in my Baby Bjorn carrier - I can see everything!













Mommy loves the giraffes, but their tongues are 22" long - longer than my whole body when I was born. Eiw!










The bear....who inspired the bear fountain.













The gardens are really beautiful.





1 comment:

. said...

That looks like a great way to travel, for you and for mom. And what is that animal behind you in the second photo. Looks like a cross between a sheep and a bear with an attitude. Gotta like those fences.