Sunday, August 3, 2008

7 Months Old!

Okay, I am almost 8 months old now, but I have to tell everyone how big I am! I am somewhere between 29-30" long - Mommy has a difficult time getting an exact measurement because I am a wiggle worm, especially when she tries to hold me still (this is also true for diaper changes, putting on clothes, etc.). I weigh about 17 pounds 6 ounces based on our scale at home.

To give you an idea of how big I am, check this out:

Here I am in my infant car seat at the hospital when I was just 5 days old. Look at all that hair!











Here I am in the same car seat when I was 10 weeks old. I am wearing a hat because it is cold, but also because most of my hair had fallen out!













And here I am now in the infant car seat....I outgrew it! I also drool a lot more than I used to, but I have teeth coming in so I have an excuse!!!!

1 comment:

. said...

Welcome to your new on-line home. Very nice.

And, once again, you're a trend setter. It's OK for girls to wear blue. You go!