Monday, August 18, 2008

A Date in August


This place is very familiar to me. We have walked (some of us have strolled) from our house to the coffee shop many times since I was born. We all love to sip on a nice nipple or a hot coffee and hang out. Daddy told me that this is what us Corsicans do best especially when the weather is nice: hang out. Daddy said that one day he will take me to the Rex Lounge in Corsica where hanging out is taken to a professionnal level.

This was also the location of Mommy and Daddy’s first date nine years ago already. Coffee for dinner? Either Daddy was extremely French to drink coffee even for dinner or he was extremely cheap. And to think I might have not existed… Dad was working late and even on the mighty Ducati, he could not help but to be 30 minutes late. Thankfully (for me especially), Mommy patiently waited. The rest as they say is history.

Sadly enough, we haven't had time to celebrate too much. I have a little fever and a runny nose, Mommy is down and out and I think I started it all...

No comments: