Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Moments

So I had a big moment on Saturday. Mommy put me down for a nap in my crib, but I didn't want to sleep - I wanted to play. Imagine Mommy's surprise when she went to check on me and found me sitting up in my crib ALL BY MY SELF! That's right, I went from laying down to sitting up on my own for the first time ever.

Since then, I have been on a roll. Wiggling around on the floor....













To wiggling around in Mommy's lap and sitting on my legs without help....















To getting on all fours and rocking back and forth....













Look out world! I'm drooling and on the prowl!

2 comments:

Jen, Taki, Sophia, Evangelia & Eleni said...

SOOOO Cute! Can't wait to see you guys. It's been way too long!

. said...

Agile and mobile. Next, see if you can find the keys to Mom's car. Or better yet, Dad's bike.
Continue rocking.