Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day weekend

Labor Day weekend is behind us and so is what is generally considered summertime here in the great state of Michigan. We managed to have a fun weekend, starting with a bar-b-que at Shaun's house in Farmington Hills. She had a mini-pool just for me! But I got water in my eyes from all the splashing and I wasnt so crazy about that!
























Mommy and Papa are trying to get me to crawl. But I like to just hang out and rock back and forth....










See - I told you it was me writing this blog and not Mommy. Told you!













I had lots of cuddle time with Papa on his 3-day weekend. And yeah, time with boring ole Mommy too.



















I am soooooooo big.












Oh and most importantly of all, my best friend Hope Umland was baptized.

1 comment:

. said...

Labor Day cookout and swim. Great tradition. I like the keyboard technique as you update your blog. Hey, good ol' mom doesn't look like she's so boring to you. And Hope's sisters sure know where that camera is. What a fun-filled weekend! Looking foward to seeing you out here in Nevada real soon.

Cheers from out west.