Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm 9 Months Old!!!!!

And to celebrate, I am just about ready to crawl. In fact, today while Mommy was reading a book to my friends Faith and Grace, I somehow got from one side of the room to the other all by myself. No one saw me crawl, but I did!!! Yeah, I'm stealthy like that.



I am ready to get a move on already so I practice crawling and flipping every which way whenever I can. I'd crawl all the time, but Mommy and Papa STILL haven't finished babyproofing the house so I think I'll wait a few more days to let loose.



Oh, I had my pediatrician appointment today. I weigh 17 pounds 8.5 ounces (25th percentile) and I am 30 1/4" long (98th percentile). I am getting so big!!!!




1 comment:

. said...

Big girl on the move. Looking forward to seeing you scoot around here in a few weeks. Meanwhile, keep on truckin'