Monday, October 13, 2008

I am 10 Months Old!

I don't have any stats for you, except that I am cuter than ever! I have had some visitors lately. Mommy's old colleagues from Crosswinds came over for some (actually a lot of) drinks. Alison's daughter Gabby played with me almost the whole time. She is the coolest 7 year old ever!












Mommy's friend Andi and her little boy Evan visited one night and boy did we have fun. I can't wait to meet baby girl Wright who will be born next month!!!!












Mommy, Papa and I went to Kalamazoo for Mommy's annual planning conference. Papa watched me during the day while Mommy attended her sessions. It was a good trip, but I missed my toys and friends back home. Plus it was COLD in K-zoo. Brrrr.....













During the weekdays, I spend a lot of time with Faith, my neighbor from across the street. She loves to play with me and I laugh so hard watching her run and jump. Here we are chilling out watching Baby Mozart and eating Cheerios.










Lisa, my favorite babysitter, came one day to hang out and she sure spoiled me!!! She spoiled Mommy too - she brought over margaritas!


1 comment:

. said...

Two posts in a row. What a treat. Glad you had time given your busy traveling and social calendar. All that activity seems to agree with you. And keep your bags packed 'cause I get to see you next week in DC. (That's making a few people a bit jealous so I won't gloat...too much.)

Rock on.