Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Last of Summer....

Here in Michigan, we were treated to an Indian Summer with temperatures the past week or so in the 70's. We celebrated by sitting out on the patio Mommy and Papa's favorite restaurant, Cafe Muse. We hadnt been there since May, but the servers all recognized me and couldnt believe how big I got!

Mommy tried feeding me some of her food, but as you can see I wasn't happy trying new food.













So instead she fed me some white grape juice. I actually had a really bad cold on Saturday, but I think the fresh air helped because I was back to my smiley, happy self on Sunday.

























I have had a hard time sleeping lately, so Papa read one of his Astrix books to me and that did the trick - I slept through the night!










I love hanging out with Papa. He thinks it is pretty cool when I give him high 5's, but I prefer to just crawl and drool on him.











I am so good when I take a bottle....













But when I get real stubborn when I dont want anymore! Hmmm...I wonder who I inherited my stubborness from?

1 comment:

. said...

Keep trying mom's food. Eventually, you'll be glad you did.

You'll need to have a talk with your cousin Talia when you come. She's a bit weak on the concept of 'not wanting anymore food'.

Bon appetit.