Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Happy Easter everyone and big kisses to my family and friends!!!! Papa has a few days off for the holiday so Mama and Papa took me to Somerset Mall to have my photo taken with the Easter Bunny. At first, I was pretty scared.....

...but then I remembered that I saw the same bunny last year and she was all right. I didnt even cry back then and I was only 4 months old! Of course at 4 months I had only just discovered that I had hands, so I wasn't a big girl like I am now.



So I stopped crying but I sure wasn't gonna give the bunny a hug like some kids were doing!




After that semi-traumatic experience (thanks Mama) I got to play and show off my walking skills. Look at me go!




I was one tired baby after that and zonked out in the car on the way home.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about that Easter Bunny photo just the other day. Great to see an update. What a terrific outfit! And a gorgeous smile!
Keep strollin'

Papi

Jen, Taki, Sophia, Evangelia & Eleni said...

SOOOOO Cute!