Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring is in the Air

The weather here in Michigan changes daily and drastically. One day it is 65 degrees, the next it is snowing with howling winds.

On cold days, we stay inside and I am on my feet pushing my carts and trying to ride in my cars. I like to put things inside my carts and then push them all around, just like Mama does when she goes grocery shopping. I am such a big girl!




I spend a lot of time with the Umland's, my neighbors and good friends. Here Hope is in my jumper (still not sure why she got to bounce in it instead of me but I digress) while we were watching a Baby Einstein video.



Grace was teaching me how to ride my toy car.



Faith loves her babydolls, including me and Hope!



On warm days, Mama and Papa take me to the park. I like the swing, but as you can see I don't love it quite yet. Mama also pushes me down the slide in the tot lot and I am loving that - but I dont have a photo yet.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks who's become the master walker all of a sudden! Impressive.

So adaptable to all conditions. And so many friends to share with.

Last week, Talia had her first turn on a swing, just like the one in your photos. I wasn't there but mom and dad tell me she loved it. It won't be long before you're yelling, "higher, higher".

Love, Papi