Friday, May 1, 2009

Springtime Fun

Springtime sure is busy here in Michigan. I have been super busy playing, which is a lot more fun now that I can walk!

Mommy took me to "Babes and Books" at the library and I absolutely loved storytime as you can tell. I love books so naturally had to run up to the front and try to flip the pages.

Papa and I love to watch Sports Center and have a snack when he gets home from work.

Hey, I know that face!
I can use my sippy cup now, but I spit out half the water I take in. Hey, these cups are tricky and I am still learning.


Woof! Woof! Woof!

During spring break, lots of kids on our street played basketball in our driveway. I love watching big kids play!

Allie is like a big sister - I love her so much!
Last weekend, we headed to downtown Detroit for a stroll along the riverfront. Unfortunately is was super windy so we were the only people there! I still had fun showing off my walking skills.
Sleepy baby....
Pretty in brown.
Every day, we go for walks up and down the street. I love to visit with my friends, giggle at the fire hydrant, and look out for doggies. I also like to try to walk into the street, and throw temper tantrums when Mama pulls me back. No fair - I have all this freedom but Mama wont let me go where I want. :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy. Walking looks like so much fun for you AND your folks. Hope you'll still let us hold you, at least a bit, in July. Cousin Talia is taking her time learning the sippy cup technique, too. Not to worry; one day it will all slip into place, just like walking.

Stay beautiful, girl.

Papi

Jen, Taki, Sophia, Evangelia & Eleni said...

I don't think it's possible she could get any cuter!!! Seriously!!!