Monday, August 10, 2009

Papa's Work Picnic

Last Friday, we headed to MetroBeach for a picnic with Papa's co-workers. Papa enjoyed showing me off to his co-workers.



But I loved playing with two little boys my age, one of whom was born at around the same time as me in the same hospital and on the same floor. We had a special bond, even though I kept taking his ball.


I am a party animal because I stayed well after my nap time. But as soon as we got on the freeway, I fell asleep.


Papa stayed and played corn toss with his buddies. He and his friend won the game too and received a special prize. That's MY PAPA!!!!

Among Papa's other special talents, though there was no award given!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you taking advantage of the good weather in your stylish sun dress... and smile. I'm sure that boy was glad to share his ball with you.

Papi