Friday, August 14, 2009

Special Day

Today is a special day because it is my Papy's (Grandpa's) birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPY!!!!



You were there to greet me when I was just 4 days old....



you came to visit me when I was 5 months old and taught me how to chill in the backyard....


And recently we played together tons here and in Grand Haven.



I love you soooo much. I get all happy when I think about Papy.






I also have a special birthday video for you, but Mommy filmed it in a portrait setting, so we are working on flipping it.

In the meantime....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! MWAH!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beautiful,
Papi is a tough, macho guy, right? So he just got something in his eyes that made them water while he was reading this post, right?
Thanks so much for the special message. Miss you a whole lot. Make sure you get some cake to help Papi celebrate.

[And, oh yeah, hide the keys to that Vette 'til Papi comes to town, OK? Shhhh]

Big hugs and kisses!

Papi