Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August in Huntington Woods

Summer is almost over and I am sure going to miss being outside all day. Even though it was a cool summer, we went to the pool on every warm day.

Papa and I bond really well in the water.



He does all kinds of crazy stunts to make me laugh.



And I mastered the slide this summer! I have a video of it that I will post too.



Mama and I went biking almost every day...to the park, to a friend's house, or to downtown Royal Oak to meet Papa for lunch.


We enjoyed a bar-b-que at a friends house and I got to play with Aiden and some other friends from my playgroup.



The Woodward Dream Cruise weekend was really fun! We went to a party on Woodward with our friends, the Bibbs'. I even got my first animal ballon.


Here are Becky, Christopher and Collin!



Here I am with Mama showing off my first "tatoo" on my leg. And I didn't like that one bit - Papa said I cried and cried.

Checking out the cars cruising on Woodward

Air Force jets flew over Woodward several times - I loved the noise from the jets!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Land, sea, air; you've got it all covered, beautiful. Can't wait to see what you get into this fall.

Love, Papi