Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hay Day

Last weekend, our city hosted a Hay Day Festival to celebrate fall. The highlight for sure was a special pony ride! I loved riding on the pony from the start. Mama showed me how to hold on to the saddle and I held tight the entire time!


Mama thought for sure I would cry, but I didn't!!!! I loved how I bounced a little during the ride. The pony was very sweet.


Okay, I did start to cry at the very end, but my bottom was sore from all that bouncing!

And guess who was also at Hay Day? My good friends, the Umlands. Here I am with my good friend Hope.


One game was to find gold coins in all of the hay. Not quite like looking for a needle in a haystack cuz I found several coins!!!!!



Looking for more coins.....


Papa helped me make music with my feet on the chimes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Pony rides are about the most fun ever. You can be sore the next day, though. (Just ask your dad about his ride in Texas.) And that stylish sweat suit looks so warm. Glad to see you're enjoying EVERYTHING.

Love, Papi

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you're getting so so big cousin Natalie!
Good to see you're doing good!
mwah,
Talia