Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Party and Zoo Boo!!!!

Whew...what a busy weekend! Last night, my friend Sophia and her parents hosted their annual pumpkin carving party. Back in the day, Mama and Papa would stay until the wee hours of the night hanging out, listening to music and drinking lots of wine. Things sure have changed! Now the 2-years olds ruled the party, so as you can imagine, I had a super fun time.

I dressed up as a ladybug! I had a hat too, but didn't care much for wearing it.


Sophia's Mommy made her this gorgeous costume....she was a cupcake!


At the end of the night, all of us toddlers took a group picture. As you can see, I wasn't very cooperative. With so many toys, why would I want to stop playing to take a picture?



Tonight, Mama and Papa took me to Zoo Boo! It is a fun trick-or-treating event at the Detroit Zoo. I wore my outdoor costume....I was a giraffe!




Hey, where'd the water in the fountain go?


Zoo alert: cutie pie giraffe on the prowl!


It was a beautiful evening and the zoo was so pretty with all of the pretty leaves, lights and Halloween decorations. Plus we got candy!!!! And to think Halloween night is still six days away and I have two more parties to go to. I foresee a lot of long naps this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll need more costumes for all those parties, Mom and Dad.

I love the ladybug, but that giraffe is just too much. I'll bet that tail just wags back and forth when you walk. Lucky for us the zoo didn't decide to keep you there.

Parties, costumes, toys, candy and friends. That's the life.

Stay beautiful, big girl.

Love, Papi