Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My 2nd Birthday!

I am 2 years old now...am I a big girl or what? My big party was last week, so my actual birthday was pretty low key.

In the morning, we went to the Ferndale Ice Festival, where I got to see lots of ice sculptures like this one of Jessica Rabbit. There were lots of people strolling the sidewalks, people selling hot chocolate and goodies, real live reindeer (WOW) and general Christmas cheer. I just loved seeing lots of people walking around again. It was the first time in over a week that the temperatures were above freezing (33), so it was "warm" out.


After that, we went to Nello's for lunch. Here I am giving Papa lots of kisses (I sure know how to make Papa's heart melt, eh?)


After my nap, we headed to a Portrait Innovations to get our pictures taken. More on that later, though everyone should be receiving their Christmas cards this week!

After two hours at the studio, we hurried home and ate. Mama and Papa sang Happy Birthday, though I wasn't crazy about the candle as you can tell. But Mama's homemade egg-less cupcake were dee-licious!!!!! I ate almost the whole cupcake!!!!


I was so tired and really didn't have the energy to open presents that night, so I got to open them on Sunday. I received lots of super fun gifts! Here I am maneuvering my way through my pile of gifts.


I got a super cool train set from my Mamy and Papy! Papa is trying to teach me how to use the remote, but right now I just like watching the train go.


Opening gifts isn't as fun as playing with them - though Mama says I won't be saying that by my next birthday!!!


I love crawling through my new tunnel!!!


Night night time. Isn't our xmas tree pretty?


THANK YOU EVERYONE for all the birthday wishes and presents. As you can tell, I am a very happy, spoiled baby...or uh, big girl!!! MWAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big day for our big girl. That tunnel looks very cool. It should make a good hiding place when Mom and Dad come looking for you. And good luck getting that remote away from Dad.
Love, Papi