Saturday, December 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

I am 2 years old today!!!!!! Mama and Papa can hardly believe it....two years ago I came into this world with big eyes and a loud cry. I weighed 7 pounds and 7 ounces. Mama and Papa were so happy!!!!!

Now I weigh around 27 pounds...we'll find out for sure at my doctor's appointment in 2 weeks. As a big 2-year old, I love to run, play peek-a-boo and hide and seek, push my babies in the stroller, do puzzles, dance and jump to music, and listen to "head, shoulders, knees and toes" about 50 times a day!

Here are some pics of me from newborn to big girl!!!!

In the hospital after being born....


Playing with Papa when I was just a week old....


In my car seat at 3 months old....


In my pretty party dress for my Baptism week....


Looking at the prettiest baby in the world....


Enjoying a warm sunny autumn day....


All fancy in my gorgeous dress....


One year old Natalie!!!!


Good morning sleepyhead!


Strolling downtown Royal Oak at 16 months...


Meeting my cousin Talia again last summer....


20 months old!!!


Helping Papa make coffee just the other day!


I can't wait to open my presents and eat some cake (egg-free of course!). More about my big day to follow....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right. Hard to believe it's been 2 years. But, as those pix show, lots has happened. Looking forward to those presents and cake.
Love, Papi