Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Birthday Party!!!!

Okay, so I am not officially 2 years old YET, but I prefer weeklong birthday celebrations! Mama and Papa hosted a 2nd birthday party for me and my 7 great friends from our parenting group. I have known Colin, Aiden, Abby, Carson, Kyle, Avarie, and Mia since I was 4 months old, so it was so fun to celebrate the big 2 with my friends.

Here we all are - 2 years old!!!!!


We're 2 so patience is NOT a virtue! As you can see, Carson already bailed. Take the picture already!


As the perfect hostess, I made sure to kiss all my friends.....


...and their parents.


My best buds Colin and Aiden, with cutie pie Abby too!


Mama reconnected with Andrea and Mia, who have been M.I.A. for a while! (Mama made me write that - how lame!)


The group about to sing Happy Birthday to all of us!

Mama and Papa are blessed to have such great friends and to have me....a perfectly healthy, sweet, fun 2 year old girl!

No comments: