Friday, December 4, 2009

Oink Oink!!! Gobble Gobble!!!

Last week was quite eventful. It started off pretty rough, as I came down with the swine flu. It was awful...I was sooooo sick for four days and lost 10% of my body weight! But on Thanksgiving morning, I woke up without a fever and felt much better. And good thing too because Mamy and Papy (Grandma and Grandpa) came to see me from Las Vegas so I finally got to play with them. I wasn't quite 100%, but close enough to get lots of love and attention!


Did I mention that they also bought me lots of toys for my upcoming birthday????


Papy read to me and played with me a lot.

Bonding time.....

Am I a super cute swine flu patient or what?

I love to hug people's toes. Don't ask....I'm 2, I don't know any better.
Another new thing...I like to watch tv while hiding behind the ottoman or behind the Christmas tree....

Helping Papa brew coffee always makes me feel better.

And story time with Mama helped too.....
I have fully recovered from the flu and am eating A LOT!!!! Big kisses to Mamy and Papy for coming to see me, taking care of me when I was sick, buying me lots of toys, and cooking so that Mama and Papa could rest and take care of me. MWAH!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was no fun seeing you sick. But what a brave, determined patient you were!

Actually, it's always fun seeing you, no matter how you're feeling. But it's great to hear you're fully recovered and working to regain that lost weight.

Stay adorable.
Love, Papi

Anonymous said...

Hello Natalie--so glad you have recovered from the icky Swine Flu--no fun at all! And Happy Birthday to you which I gather is imminent!! You are a darling! Love to all, Talia's VA Grandmama