Sunday, January 24, 2010

Florida!!!!!!

I just returned from spending 9 days in sunny Florida! I loved spending time with family and being outside. There are lots of pictures only because we did lots of things!

The beach was sooooo awesome! At first, I cried because I did NOT like the feeling of loose sand between my toes. Eiw! But once I got down to the water, I didn't care! The waves were so cool and I just jumped up and down with excitement!





I took full advantage of the warm weather and went to the park almost every day!


Papa had been working super long hours the week before we went to Florida, so we spent lots of quality time too!


Family picture!


I also got to see all of my aunts and cousins! I have such a big family!!! Here I am pushing little cousin Dylan, who was thankfully healthy after spending two weeks in the hospital. I am so glad I got to play with him and my other cousins!


Grandma took us to some pretty cool restaurants, but of course I was more interested in exploring than eating!


I love love love love love Grandma's kitties, Nala and Simba. I hugged them repeatedly, pulled their tails, examined their facial features, and basically just tortured them the entire visit. But they also slept in my stroller and in my bed and didn't run from me, so I think they liked me!


Grandma babysat me a lot so that Mama and Papa could spend some overdue time together. They went to brunch at a fancy restaurant on the intercoastal with newlyweds Aliea and Victor.


Mama had fun reconnecting with one of her dearest friends.


Mama and Papa even went out at night, even though they were exhausted cuz I wasn't sleeping much, knowing that this would be their last chance for a looooong while! Here is Papa at the Cheesecake Factory on Las Olas.


They went to Delray beach....


and enjoyed a Cafe Liegeois at a french cafe! Papa was reminiscing about home big time!!!!!!


There's my baby brother!!!!! (in Mama's belly of course)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yow, that all looks like fun. Especially Grandma Jackie. And getting all wet on the beach. And pushing that Tonka equipment. And cat wrestling. And the playgrounds... Hey, how about taking me next time?!

Papi

Anonymous said...

Sand in the toes and chocolats liegeois???? oooh, haaaa!
Love seeing the photos of your Floridian excursion cuz!
kisses,
Talia

ps: we need a better pict of your mama's belly!