Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Busy as a Bee

We are so busy, in fact, that Mama doesn't even remember to take pictures! We are always on the go....library time, Kindermusik, playdates, shopping, lunch dates, and trips to the mall so I can run around and charm all the other shoppers. I promise to post some better pics soon...I have been invited to three Valentine's Day parties so I will have a lot to tell everyone!

Here I am at my friend Avarie's house. Her house has a finished basement with tons of toys, but I spent most of the time climbing up and down the stairs and playing the piano.


Did I mention that I play soccer on Saturdays? Okay, well it's just a bunch of toddlers running around and releasing energy, but there are soccer balls present....I just choose not to kick them yet. But it is still awesome bonding time for Papa and me.




Last month, Papa's good friend Audrey stayed with us for a few days while he attended the North American Int'l Auto Show in Detroit. I loved the extra attention, as you can see here.


We are so happy for Audrey and Alex, proud new parents of sweet little Anthony. Hopefully I can meet Anthony someday soon. Is he a cutie pie or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, cousin Natalie, you play the piano and soccer too? I'm so impressed! I'd like to see more action photos!!! Pleeaase?
Kisses, Talia