Friday, March 5, 2010

Thawing Out

Days are getting warmer and brighter, and boy am I excited! Today, Mama and I walked up to the park for the first time this year! As you can tell, I LOVED it!!!!



I even remembered how to get to the park! So now I know my way to the library, rec center, and the park! Oh and of course I know how to get home from those places too. Am I a smart girl or what?


Conditions at the park, however, weren't so great. There is still 4" of snow on the ground, so the ground and park equipment were quite slippery. But it was still nice to stretch my legs!


Here is me last March on the swing....


...and here is me today! Mama says that this summer, I'm gonna learn how to go on the big girl swing cuz I am getting too big for the baby swing!


I can't wait to go to the park again this weekend! More pics to come!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great smile!! Glad to see you out and about in your usual elegant style. Can't wait for more park pix. You rock, girl.

Love, Papi

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back in your natural element, cuz. Take good notes, 'cause it won't be long before you're showing your baby brother around the park. We'll make an awesome three-some when we team up.

Keep swingin'

Love, Talia Pearl

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I forgot to say that I can't wait for us to be at the park together... park domination!

kisses, Talia P.