Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bike Nite 2010

Last week, we enjoyed our first Bike Nite in Royal Oak of the year! It was in the 70's and everyone was hanging out, showing off their motorcycles and hot cars. I LOVED it! Tons of people, car and dog watching - what more could a 2-year old need? Oh yeah, greasy food at Comet Burger. Yum!

The rumbling of the motorcycles and cars didn't scare me one bit....well, as long as Papa was holding me anyway. I thought it was cool!


Mama and I people watching at Comet Burger.


As you know, I prefer cats to dogs and usually don't pay attention to even the cutest doggies. But I LOVED this dog - he was so soft and was scared...of little ole me!


I loved our evening out so much that I kept kissing Papa - over and over again. Am I Papa's girl or what?


Papa melted when I gave him kisses too. Hmmm....maybe I can use kisses to my advantage.


Earlier that day, Mama and I went to the park and played. Check me out on the swing!


And on the big girl swing!!!!!


All the trees are in bloom, flowers are everywhere....ahhhhh I love spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice flowers, but they can't compete with that smile.
See you soon.

Papi

Anonymous said...

Hello Natalie: How exciting that your little baby brother has arrived! He is looking cool, calm and collected in his pix, no doubt because he knows that his big sister is there to show him the ropes! Our congratulations to your Mama and Papa!And you are looking "pretty as a picture" yourself!
Love to all, Talia's VA Grandmama