Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's All About Playing!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to play. Play outside, inside. With friends or by myself. With toys or without. I just wanna play!!!!

I go to the park whenever I can... sometimes twice a day! I love the slide, the swing, climbing up steps, and even the baby climbing wall and tire.




Inside, my new favorite thing is playing in the "sand". Okay, it's really cornmeal, but I love it! My farm animals like to jump and play in the sandbox, and I like to scoop up the sand in cups and spoons and then dump...usually on the floor or on my pants.


Oh, and here is my baby brother....and Mama too! Only 3 more weeks till Mama goes to the hospital and the baby comes out. I'm not sure exactly what Mama means by that, but I'm sure gonna find out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Natalie!
So glad that you are having so much fun playing and enjoying springtime in MI! How exciting that your Mama & Papa will be bringing home a baby brother for you in three weeks! Maybe that little fellow will surprise all of you and just arrive whenever the spirit moves him! Thanks for sharing your pix of such a happy time in your lives!
With love to all, Talia's VA Grandmama xxoo