Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cha-Choo's 2-Month Stats

Sooooo.....my little brother is a very big boy! He weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces when he was born two months ago. At his pediatrician's office yesterday, he weighed in at a whopping 14 pounds 10.5 ounces!!!! He has almost doubled his birth weight in just two short months! His weight and height are both in the 95th percentile!!!




Here is a comparison of me and Charlie at 2 months.....

Natalie - 2 Months Old
24 3/4" Tall
11 lbs. 8 oz.
Thinning Hair
Slept Little
Big smiles when not crying





Charlie - 2 Months Old
24 3/4" Tall
14 lbs. 10.5 oz.
Lots of Hair
Sleeps Lots
Mr. Serious Face, but smiles when talked to






Notice that at 2 months, Charlie's length is the same as mine, but he weighs 3 pounds more!!!! I guess I'd better stop laying on Charlie cuz he is gonna be bigger than me very soon and paybacks suck!

But all in all, Charlie and I are very healthy kids so we, and our Mama and Papa, are very very happy and blessed. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Healthy and happy. Can't ask for more than that. Hope you're feeling better, too.

Papi