Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cruisin for a Bruisin

Last weekend was a blast! We started off with a picnic at Metro Beach with Papa's work buddies. I played and played with Kayden and Jack for almost 4 hours!!!! I was so good and played well with the boys.


Mama even read some of my Maisy books to us when we sat down for a very brief rest.


We didn't get home till 4pm, so the whole family took a much needed nap. Thankfully I woke everyone up at 6 because we had tickets to the annual Huntington Woods Cruise Party! On the Eve of the famous Woodward Dream Cruise, this party lets us eat, drink, play and watch cool cars with our neighbors.

Mama let me have a bite of her ice cream (egg free of course). It took me 10 minutes to eat/lick it so I was a bit of a mess.


My good friend Colin and his parents came as our guests. He and I danced to music together and Colin got a tatoo of a snake on his leg...Wow!!!!


I am not interested in tatoos yet, but of course I found some boys to play with.


The next day, we decided to check out the cruise as a family. I got to ride in a backpack on Papa's back! It was sooooo cool!!!!. Who wants to be in a stroller when you can see so much at 6 feet!


Charlie got to ride in a Baby Bjorn - he fell asleep after a while.



I love all the cool cars, but was most fascinated with the helicopter that flew up and down Woodward.





What a wild weekend...and boy was I up late too! Ahhhh....summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All that training you've given your folks has really paid off. They have enough energy to keep up with you and your brother.
Glad to see you're using the proper technique for ice-cream-cone-eating;the messier the better.
And that backpack: Sweet! You and dad will be ready to attack Black Mountain when you come at Thanksgiving.
Love, Papi