Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy 4 Months Cha-Choo!

My little baby brother is 4 months old today! Charlie's pediatrician appointment isn't until later this week, so I will update his stats then. Isn't he just the cutest????




In the meantime, there is sooooo much going on! The week before last, we went to an evening concert at the zoo! We met some friends and I got to dance to the music and hang with my friends.







We went back to Booth Park too last weekend and Papa and I took a long walk through the woods.


We had a good time watching the ducks and just goofing around!
.

Then we headed to the playground and I played with the big kids and played soccer with Papa.


Mama takes me and Charlie up to the park near our house quite often so I can run around and play. I love to dig in the mulch, chase other kids, and swing. I really really want to climb up the bars, but I'm not big enough yet :-(


Here's some pics of me and Charlie just playing and being silly!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always find the most original ways to have fun. Especially outdoors. Looking forward to seeing you do it all in person soon.

And save a dance for me, girl.

Papi