Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My First Day of Pre-School!

Today I went to pre-school!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE pre-school!

We woke up super early - 7am - and we were out the door before 8. Papa even came to my school on his motorcycle to see me off.




I was the first kid in class! I got right to playing. My teacher Ms. Emily said she knew I was going to love my new routine.


There are only 6 kids in my class. I hugged Alexander, who is quite cute, and had no problems making friends. When Mama came to pick me up, she took this picture of Ms. Emily reading to us. Note that I am the only kid not sitting down. Hey, I am a mover and shaker - what can I say?


When we left school, I was sad and told Mama "more school!" Mama promises we will go back tomorrow, and she also said she'd make macaroni and cheese for lunch, so I agreed to go home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Looks like EVERYONE came out to see you off on your first day. Even Charles looks cautiously optimistic. And those braids are the bomb.

So glad you enjoyedit. Now, about that homework...

Papi

Lucas said...

Chère Natalie , il va falloir que je te prenne comme exemple ..ta pré-rentrée a l'air de s'être passée dans le calme !! moi j'ai pleuré !! bizz LUCAS