Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bumbo and Arts, Beats, and Eats

I was such a big girl and had my third haircut ever! I did so well, though Mama had to bribe me with a lollipop.




Over Labor Day weekend, we were super busy. We went to the Arts, Beats and Eats Festival, which took place in downtown Royal Oak. I got to jump in a bounce house for a looooong time. I was jumping so high and far. But then the air came out of it and the roof came down on us, but we were all okay.


Charlie slept though most of the excitement, but woke up occasionally to see the action. I don't have a picture of it, but Mama and I shared some gelato and it was soooooo delicious! Who knew that gelato doesn't have eggs in it?


Charlie is big enough to sit in a bumbo chair now! He is such a big boy!


And look who showed Charlie how it's done!


Charlie is doing so well. At his 4 month appointment, he weighed 17 pounds 11 ounces and is 26 1/2 inches long. The doctor called him PERFECT and said that he is perfectly proportioned and has the cutest rolls ever!




I still want to roll over Charlie, but occasionally I am gentle enough to have spend some quality time with my brother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always in the center of the best action, eh, girl? And with your new brother, it's even more fun, I bet.
I have to admit that last picture is my favorite. What are you telling him, anyway?
Stay beautiful.

Papi

Anonymous said...

Hey cousins Natalie and Charlie!
Love the latest photos!
I'm happy to see that I might not be the most "enveloppee" of the family anymore... Kuddos Charlie!
:-)
I got another Maisy's book in the mail a couple of days ago! I was so excited, thank you cousins!
See you real soon,
kisses,
Talia