Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fabulous Fall

Mama hasn't updated the blog in a few weeks, but not because we haven't done much.

We went to Hay Day in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago. I was getting over a bad cold, so I wasn't as happy as normal. Hopefully I didn't get the animals sick!



My favorite book right now is about tractors, so Mama was so excited that there were tractors for me to sit on. But I just wasn't in the mood. It's a toddler thang....


Charlie is getting bigger every day and his favorite thing to laugh at is...ME!


Can you believe that Charlie is standing? Well, he needs some help, but he is putting lots of weight on his legs. Mama thinks he will be walking before crawling.


On one gorgeous Saturday, we went to Westview Orchards. We had the greatest time!
I climbed the straw castle....




Checked out the animals....


and was grossed out when Mama fed the goats from her hands. Eiw.....


Played on the playground while Papa and Charlie hung out....


Bounced on the Jumping Pillow....


Went for a tractor ride.....





And of course, picked some apples!



We ate the right off the tree. YUMM!!!


Papa pulled me and a big ole sack of apples in the wagon.


Running in the orchard was fun!


What a great time!


As you can tell......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that outdoor action! Can't wait to share some of it with you and the gang. Hope you'll save a few apples for us. Or, even better, show us how you pick 'em.
Meanwhile, that nap looks good to me.

Love, Papi.

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
Wow, you guys have been busy for sure! Can we go and climb those stacks of hay? They look so exciting! Picking apples looked like so much fun too!
See you soon!
kisses,
Talia