Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am 3!!!!!

Happy Birthday to me! I turned 3 years old and I tell you, where did the year go?

When I was born 3 years ago, there was an ice/snow storm. So guess what? Today there was another ice and snow storm on my birthday!

We celebrated my birthday over the entire weekend. First, we went to Oakland Mall so that I could ride the train three times! Even Charlie came along for the ride!




On Saturday night, my favorite friends and neighbors came over to celebrate with me! First, I helped Mama frost (okay, eat) the cupcakes - egg-free of course!


I played with Grace, Faith, and Hope. Charlie slept through most of the fun.


My cake wasn't fancy, but it was yummy!


Francesca and Allie helped me blow out the candles!


The next day, I got to open my presents! I got lots of cool toys and even a Maisy doll. Thanks for all the birthday wishes and presents. Mwah!






We got our first snow of the season and Papa took me for a sled ride. I LOVE walking and playing in the snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure do know how to celebrate, my girl. And how to take advantage of winter weather. That train is awesome! As are all your good friends. Happy Birthday, gorgeous!
Love, Papi