Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Fun!

December promptly brought cold winter air into Michigan! But we are hardy up north, and went outside to watch the Berkley Christmas Parade with some friends. There were bands, cars and fire trucks, and light displays. I LOVED hearing the bands, Mama joked that I'm gonna be a band geek when I grow up.



Michelle and Laura all bundled up


My friend Kyle and his Daddy Adam


My friend Abby and her parents Becky and Jim


Me and Papa!


We also went to "Santa Romp" at the Rec center. I got to meet Mr. Claus himself, though as you can see me and Charlie weren't so sure about this guy. I was going to cry, but Mama said he'll be bringing me presents on Christmas so I decided to toughen up. But I still wouldn't smile.


Charlie had fun watching us big kids make crafts and play.


Storytime!


Mama snuggling with me and Cha-choo


Papa snuggling with Cha-choo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WInter weather seems to bring out the best in you and your family. And you look so elegant in that jacket and hood.

I'm sure Santa will reward your fortitude in a few days.
Ho, ho, ho.

Papi