Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas from all of us to all of you!


This was Charlie's first Christmas!


I started opening some gifts on Christmas Eve.


Charlie helped, but he kept trying to eat the wrapping paper.


I LOVED opening gifts and seeing what's inside for me.


We had lots of gifts and will have no problems staying busy this winter.


Opening more gifts


Kisses for Cha-choo


The next morning, Santa had visited and left even more presents!


Opening presents AGAIN!


Charlie played in his jumper while I did all the work


Mamy and Papy bought me a tricycle!


Snuggling with Mama


On Christmas Eve, we went to the mall in hopes of getting a picture with Santa, but he was booked. So Charlie and I took a photo in front of the Christmas trees.


Wow - so pretty


Speaking of pretty.....


Am I super cute in this dress or what?


Bisous a Papa


"Mailing" my letter to Santa. I think he read it because I got everything I asked for.


MERRY CHRISTMAS, dear friends and family

LOVE
Natalie and Charlie xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie,
I see that you really had a good Xmas too! and yes, that dress is gorgeous, you wear it so well!
Talk to you soon!
Kisses,
Talia