Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More Snow!

We've had lots of snow this winter...again! Thankfully I love walking in the snow. I say "crunch crunch crunch" as I walk. Charlie loves being pulled in the sled. Here we are last weekend after another 4" fell.





I love the snow but I think I'm ready for spring. Charlie and I have pretty much passed a virus back and forth since January. Charlie agrees that this ear infection/stomach flu thing isn't fun and is no longer welcome at our home. Thankfully spring temperatures are on the way!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does look like fun. And it looks l like you and Charles are both keeping really warm Soon, we'll see pix of you pulling your brother in a wagon instead of a sled. Or maybe he'll be pulling you!

Have fun, snow girl.

Love, Papi

Anonymous said...

Hey Cousins!
Sorry, I've been MIA... it's been busy here with both papa and mama going to "travail". I can't believe I'm going to beat the papi to a comment! Hey, it was cool seeing Charlie crawling! Wow, don't grow up so fast would ya? And Natalie, can't believe you're hanging with Elmo! He's my favorite too! That snow surely looks pretty cool... I want to try it too! Catch up with you all soon. Kisses! Talia