Monday, April 11, 2011

It's been tooooo long....

It feels so strange not to have posted in such a long time. Where do I begin to fill everyone in on our little lives?

Well, since February, three things have remained pretty consistent - illness, cold weather, and Papa working long hours. Poor Charlie and I have had ear infections and the stomach flu. Not fun! We didn't even get a chance to wish Grandma, Papa, and Uncle Dave "Happy Birthday"!!!! Hopefully next year we'll get to celebrate big time.

We still managed to get out on rare warm/illness free days and take some pictures while playing around the house. Charlie is starting to enjoy the swing.



I am perfecting the little slide....


and the big slide!!!


Can you tell that I am thrilled to be back at the park!!!!


But the biggest news is that I can ride my tricycle now - ALL BY MYSELF! And I am a real pro after practicing all winter in the basement. Check me out!



Charlie likes getting around on wheels too! He loves being pushed in the car or bus and we chase around the house. When Mama or Papa take him out, he screams.


But for the most part, he is a happy baby.


I love him sooo much and he adores me. When he is downstairs and I am sleeping, he waits for me at the bottom of the stairs.


He is trying to stand up on his own more and more! I can't wait until he can walk and we can really have some fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, girl! You're a natural on those wheels. I'll bet Charlie starts walking (and running) just to be able to keep up. He already looks comfortable behind the wheel of that MickeyMobile.

Yo to all.

Keep on trikin'.

Love, Papi