Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Peek-a-BOO!!!!!!

It's my very first Halloween!!! Can you tell that I am just a little excited?












Last week, we went to a party with our Parenting Group friends. Everyone had super cute costumes, including my cute friend Aiden. But whenever Aiden tries to play with me, Papa comes and picks me up. Hmmmm.....maybe he isn't kidding about me not dating till I'm 25.












But what was Mommy thinking when she bought me this cow costume. How am I supposed to crawl in this? So I fell over and my little friends crawled all over me. "Where's the milk?" It was pretty funny, or at least Mommy thought so.













Then on Saturday night, my friend Sophia and her parents Jen and Taki held their 6th Annual Halloween Pumpkin Carving Party. I mainly practiced crawling and tried to keep up with the "big" kids, who are about 15 months old now. Mommy and Papa ate and drank and caught up with friends. I was super tired at then end though - it was a fun party!












Here is a picture of Sophia and her Mommy Jen. Soph was dressed as a cow too!




I can't wait to go trick-or-treating on Friday night! Though it doesn't make much sense since I can't eat the candy anyway. I guess I will have to give my candy to Mommy and Papa. Hey, now I know why they are so excited about taking me!!!!

1 comment:

. said...

Well, now I'm sure that cows are VERY cool. And you're proving it to so many people with your fabulous social agenda. We're going go expect to see plenty of pix and video of your first trick-or-treating (I can imagine what you might chose if you resort to tricks), so make sure Mom and Dad take along all the cameras. And bring some of that candy to me when you come to Vegas.

Rock on.

Papi