Monday, January 5, 2009

A Visit From My Cousins

Grandma drove up from Indiana with my cousins Ashley and Christian. They were only here for a day, but boy did we do a lot of fun stuff! We first went to the mall so Ashley could shop and Christian and I could play. Christian loved the fountains and play area. I was exhausted afterwards and took a little rest on Ashley's shoulder.









Then next day we went to a toy store where Christian Grandma bought Christian lots of toys! Afterwards, we went to brunch at Cafe Muse in Royal Oak. Christian ordered the dinosaur pancakes and thought that was pretty cool. We also shopped at a trendy clothing store and Mama and Christian and I danced while Ashely shopped. :-)



The rest of the time we just played, danced and ate Mama's banana bread. I LOVED having them visit and hope they come back soon.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such an eventful start to the year. Good to see gramma Jackie. And your cousins sound way cool.

Rock on, good lookin'

Papi